1. The present Terms and Conditions are a contract between Raf’s Cleaning Service LTD and Customer. Placing an order through website forms, email, fax, or telephone and the use of our services constitutes an acceptance of the agreement.
2. Customer needs to provide access to a property and access to running water and electricity. Any parking fees need to be paid by the Customer or will be added to the total price.
3. Please be aware, that time of the appointment is just approximate, we could be up to 30 minutes earlier or later. If it would be more than 30 minutes, we will contact you.
4. No jobs will be booked without the required details (full name, address and contact number).
5. We always try to contact customers 3 times to confirm a booking. If there’s no reply we assume, that booking has been canceled.
6. We provide only carpet and upholstery cleaning, it doesn’t include furniture removal or personal belongings, however, we’re happy to help you with lightweight furniture. All valuable, fragile, and breakable items need to be removed before our arrival. Certain items are excluded from liability ( for example: antiques, artwork, items of sentimental value, jewelry, and cash)
7. Raf’s Cleaning Service LTD does not charge for cancellation, however, it needs to be done at least 24 hours before the job suppose to be done.
8. All prices given are based on average sizes, however, they could be changed if the job description given wasn’t accurate (sizes bigger than given for example). Customers are allowed to refuse to pay new price and resign at any time before the job is started.
9. All cleaning products and equipment used by Raf’s Cleaning Service LTD are carpet/upholstery cleaning products only.
10. Payments for cleaning services must be made by cash, bank transfer, or in some cases cheque when the job is completed or 3 days upon receipt of an invoice otherwise legal action will be taken. Payment options needs to be agreed in advance.
11. If the job is not paid as stated above, late payment charges will be added to the total bill.
12. In some cases Raf’s Cleaning Service LTD will require a deposit, it has to be paid at least 24h before the date of the job, otherwise, we will have to cancel the booking.
13. Customers agree that due to the nature of the service Raf’s Cleaning Service LTD guarantees only to correct any problems reported within 24 hours of the completion of the service. Reports made after 24 hours will not be considered.
14. Should clients refuse any future services to correct problems/dissatisfaction we accept no responsibility for further problems caused by the refusal of treatments & reserve the right to cancel any refunds or compensation.
15. If the Customer or third party instructed by the customer is not present to inspect the results of the cleaning, then no claims regarding any cleaning issues can be made.
16. We insure all work undertaken, and insurance covers damages done by Raf’s Cleaning Service LTD technicians.
However – we cannot be held responsible for existing damages.
17. By ordering Raf’s Cleaning Service LTD service, the Customer accepts the Terms & Conditions above.